STICK Controller

ESA PRO combines the ease of use of the Easy Stand Alone software and new powerful tools required by the latest LED fixtures

Moderators: simonB, nick, TomHat, florent, Ben

bobsals

STICK Controller

Post by bobsals »

I have a project where i put in the STICK controller. When I call up programs on various pages they do not interface properly. If I have programs written with the "global fixture" list it seems to stay on and track across all pages. Meaning It does not properly allow layering control of teh various cues. The weird part is if I have the computer connected and go into live mode everyting works just fine. Is this a software or frimaware issue that might be easily rectified?
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: STICK Controller

Post by simonB »

The STICK works in page priority ABCDE. So if you have A as your global page, it will override everything else, if you put your global page on E, all your individual page settings will override the global page.

The reason this all looks fine when testing with the Live tab on ESAPRO is because this works in LTP (latest takes priority) mode. I have been nagging the developpers to add this to the STICK...hopefully they will sort it soon
Simon
--
Sales/Support