Problems with fixture library profiles

ESA PRO combines the ease of use of the Easy Stand Alone software and new powerful tools required by the latest LED fixtures

Moderators: simonB, nick, TomHat, florent, Ben

69morpho
Junior Forumor

Problems with fixture library profiles

Post by 69morpho »

Hi there,

I'd need profiles for the following 3 fixtures:

ETC Selador D40XT – Easy Standalone Pro has the 5 channel fixture profile I want. It's mode 3 and has hue, hue, saturation, intensity, strobe but I can only edit the intensity channel when I create a scene. This of course doesn’t make any sense. Is the fixture profile corrupt? I downloaded it again but it still only let's me control the intensity channel.

Chauvet COLORado 1IP – Easy Standalone Pro has several ColoRado fixture profiles, none for the 1IP but the COLORado 1 Tour displays the mode I want (dimmer, red, green, blue, white). The odd thing is that the first channel is the dimmer. I think the dimmer channel should be the last channel…

Altman Outdoor Spectra Cyc-RGBA # SS-OD-CYC – I couldn’t find any library for Altman. I was also looking for a generic “RGBA master mode with smoothing on” but without success. How can get a profile for this specific fixture?

In general it looks like I won't be able to use ESA PRO for this project without the appropriate libraries. What other software alternative do I have that offer a wider array of fixture libraries? Anything outside the Nicolaudie empire?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Erwin
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Problems with fixture library profiles

Post by simonB »

Simon
--
Sales/Support