Cross Fade between scene

ESA PRO combines the ease of use of the Easy Stand Alone software and new powerful tools required by the latest LED fixtures

Moderators: simonB, nick, TomHat, florent, Ben

pcoffee
New Forumor

Cross Fade between scene

Post by pcoffee »

I have a Cross Fade problem with ESA Pro. I have the newest version of ESA Pro install May 21 2012. When I switch from one scene to the next with the fade time setup for the scenes the previous scene drops and the next scene fades in. I have an older verion of ESA Pro not sure what version. But it will cross fade the two scene so that the previous scene fades out as the new scene fades in. All of this is while in Live mode. I found that if I use the next and previous buttons it will cross fade but if you click on the scenes it will not.
I am using a STICK. I also have a simlare problem with STICK. It will do the cross fades but the fades are much faster than what it is set to. To get a four secondes fade I have to put in one minute of fade time. I have updated the STICK to the lastes version.

Thanks
Phillip Coffee
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Cross Fade between scene

Post by simonB »

Hi Phillip

Thanks for the bug reports. I've managed to reproduce these and they will be fixed in the next ESAPro and firmware releases.
Simon
--
Sales/Support