ESA Pro 1 loop problem

ESA PRO combines the ease of use of the Easy Stand Alone software and new powerful tools required by the latest LED fixtures

Moderators: simonB, nick, TomHat, florent, Ben

jovan

ESA Pro 1 loop problem

Post by jovan »

I have problem with the ESA Pro software. In the live mode, the last frame of the timeline isn't stopped, it goes black. The stop check button is clicked, it is set on 1 loop. After the loop everything goes black. Please, I need your help.

Best regards, Jovan
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: ESA Pro 1 loop problem

Post by simonB »

Hello Jovan

If you have 1 loop and stop checked, this means that the scene will stop after it has played one time and everything will go black
Simon
--
Sales/Support
jovan

Post by jovan »

simonB wrote:Hello Jovan

If you have 1 loop and stop checked, this means that the scene will stop after it has played one time and everything will go black
Thank you for the reply!
But how can I make not to go black after the scene has finished playing?

Thank you again!
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

If you don't want the scene to stop, don't check the stop checkbox
Simon
--
Sales/Support
jovan

Post by jovan »

simonB wrote:If you don't want the scene to stop, don't check the stop checkbox
Sorry for bothering, but the checkbox is unchecked and still the scene stops and goes black.

Any idea?

Thank you again.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

If the stop checkbox is not checked, it should pause on the last frame of the timeline. Is the last frame of the timeline black?
Simon
--
Sales/Support
peteknobloch
Junior Forumor

Post by peteknobloch »

I am new to using the ESA PRO product and I noticed the same problem. In fact I was about to open a new thread about how do I stop the scene from blacking out and looping continuously due to using it in LIVE mode. I thought to try to write the configuration to the hardware and to my surprise, it worked correctly and held the last color at the end of the scene just like you said and stopped looping. It would be best if the LIVE mode worked the same as if the unit was in standalone mode. While I was evaluating the product in DEMO mode without hardware, I was worried about this looping but bought the unit anyway knowing there would be a way to keep it from looping and hold the last scene.

Pete

Should add that I am using the ESA PRO Feb 11, 2015 build with the hardware updated with the latest firmware revision 1.22 built on 2015-01-23
Ben
Super Forumor

Post by Ben »

Hi Pete, thanks for the suggestion. I have just passed the information onto the developers and they will consider this for future versions of the software. Many thanks
Benno
--
Product Support