SLESA-UE7 Multi-zone port trigger??

SLESA-U7 - SLESA-UE7 - SUITE2-FC

Moderators: simonB, nick, florent, dylan, Ben

wfmike
New Forumor

SLESA-UE7 Multi-zone port trigger??

Post by wfmike »

Using ESAPRO (4-26-13) and SLESA UE7 (Firmware 1.2)
- I have two zones, one for motion, the second for lighting.
- I set scene triggers to Address: xxx for different scenes and am trying to trigger using HE10 interface.
- I can (apparently) only trigger scenes on page "A" (have tried both zones on page A, triggers work with HE10. I trigger the port inputs and the Axx indication on the SLESA change. Bxx does not.
-- The 'motion' scenes trigger with address 1,2,3,4 if they are in scene A, but not B
-- The 'light' scenes trigger with address 128,129 if they are in scene A, but not B
-- I have tried filling page A with dummy scenes (to get 25 on the page)

- I am prohibited from putting multiple zones on a single page.

I need to trigger the two zones independently, sometimes changing only one or the other.
-- e.g. 'motion' scene 1 & 'lights' scene 1 for 10 mins, then change 'lights' to scene 2 for 10 mins, then change 'motion' to scene 2.

Can this be done?
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: SLESA-UE7 Multi-zone port trigger??

Post by simonB »

There seems to be a bug with trigger pages above page A with the ports. We'll get this corrected in the next firmware update soon
Simon
--
Sales/Support
wfmike
New Forumor

Post by wfmike »

Hi Simon,
Do you have any idea when the update will be available? I need to be installing the controller in the next few weeks, and it would be better to be able to have separate zones controllable via the port.
Thanks
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

We've just released a new beta version of the firmware. It will be included with the next ESAPro beta version which should be online tomorrow. It's also available with the Sunlite Suite 2 beta version we've just put up
Simon
--
Sales/Support
wfmike
New Forumor

Post by wfmike »

Beta firmware works fine, now having same problem as here:
http://www.nicolaudie.com/forum_support ... 31&t=37649

There was also some strangeness with ESAPro crashing, then an OFF message on the UE7, but it seems it was a corrupt show file on the PC (program), then on the SD card (UE7). All is fine except no ethernet access to program.