Bugreport LED BARs

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

laserrichi
Junior Forumor

Bugreport LED BARs

Post by laserrichi »

Hello,

i see a Bug since longe time, but not fixed today with release 31.10. i think no one have this found.
If you have an LED BAR with more RGBW or RGBA or RGBWA in one Fixture, then last Amber or White Channel does not work.
It is simple to verfiy this. Create a BAR with RGBW RGBW RGBW simple Channels, then last Channel doesn*t work.

Best regards from Germany
Richard Kerling
hsteppke
Super Forumor

Re: Bugreport LED BARs

Post by hsteppke »

Hi,

i just created a RGBA RGBA RGBA Fixture and patched it 4 times on a Page.
When i now start moving Mouse on the Colorcircle i can see that all the relevant chanels in the DMX out chart start moving.
Just RGB if on the outside of the circle and more and more A if you move to the inner of the circle.

Is this not what is required ?

Bye
Holger

P.S. i tested in the 31.Oct Beta
laserrichi
Junior Forumor

Post by laserrichi »

Hi,
the RGB Channels work, but the last A/W Channel of each Fixture does not work.

If i make RGBWA as 1 Fixture and add it so often i need.. than works.
If i make a Fixture with 3x RGBWA (channels 1-15) then is Channel 14 the last White and dont work.

How can i attach a showfile ?

Best regards Richard
hsteppke
Super Forumor

Post by hsteppke »

You are right:

For an 3xRGBWA FIXTURE the last white channel is not working, If you Edit the Color Mix Button you can actual see that the last channel is not Assigned to be changed.
Also the Color Picker is not yet? realy made for RGBWA as it can control an additional white channel eg RGBW or RGBA but not 2 additional channels.

Bye
Holger

P.S. tested in last Beta 31.Oct.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

amber modification is not supported, you will need to set this manually. Only RGB, CMY and RGBW color mixing is supported
Simon
--
Sales/Support
hsteppke
Super Forumor

Post by hsteppke »

Hi Simon,

yeap i got that --- what he does see ( me as well) is when you add such a fixture the last W of an RGBWARGBWARGBWA doesn´t get touched
and if you EDIT eg the predefined Color Picker Button you can see that the last channel isn´t asiged to be programmed.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

I'm not 100% sure what you mean...have you tried right clicking the color wheel in the editor and selecting "Automatic Adjustment of the White Channel"?
Simon
--
Sales/Support
laserrichi
Junior Forumor

Post by laserrichi »

Hi Simon,

it is only if you build an fixture with more then 1x rgbwa, please build an easy fixture with RGBWA RGBWA RGBWA and you can see if you change color on circle that the last W Channel not working. It is independet from manual or automatic adjustment of the white channel.

If you build an Fixture with only RGBWA and add it 3 times, then works right.
Bug is only if you have fixture with rgbwa channels... but i can not ingore the W or A Channel ;-)

Best regards
Richard
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

ok I see now. We'll get it fixed in the next version. For now I advise that you make an RGBWD instead. Suite2 cannot properly mix the amber channel anyway.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
Medamana

Post by Medamana »

Sorry for reactivate this old thread. But this bug is still present in the latest beta. I have a 4-beam RGBWAU LED-Bar (https://www.musicstore.de/en_DE/EUR/lig ... 011968-000) and created a SSL2-file for this fixture. In the 24-channel and 29-channel mode works the RGBW with Beam 1, 2 and 4 but not with beam 3. I checked it more than once in ScanLibrary that the properties are correct: Beam 3 and cold white color - the same settings as the other beams. In the 6-channel mode (only one RGBWAU for all 4 beams) the RGBW-mixing works. What can I do to get the third white channel activated? It's sad, that a nearly four years old bug isn't fixed, yet!