Standalone Editor and Loops

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

webguyinternet

Standalone Editor and Loops

Post by webguyinternet »

I am new to the Suite 2 Software and I am trying to write a series of scenes to the K1 Stick Controller. I have created the scenes in Sunlite Suite 2 (different _Master and fixture pages). I have figured out how to transfer them to the Standalone Editor and even write them to memory. But how do I prevent a scene from looping when I activate the button?

More Details
I have a set of Intelligent spots that have a sigle scene with two steps. The first step moves the lights into place with the dimmer off. Two seconds later, the dimmer fades up giving the desired spot location. It works correctly in Sunlite suite when I activate the scene, but when I add it to the Stand Alone Editor it requires me to loop it 1 or more times. When I only loop it one the light runs the cycle as expected, but then fades it out. If I do many loops, it does it X times. Ho do I just disable looping?
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Standalone Editor and Loops

Post by simonB »

In the 'hardware info' area at the bottom of the stand alone window, click the button with the settings cog. Here you can edit the number of loops, port trigger, scene fade and jump..
Simon
--
Sales/Support
webguyinternet

Post by webguyinternet »

Thank You, I will try that next time... But wouldn't it be better to just add a "0" to the number of loops drop down? Just a suggestion.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

This is the area I'm talking about. You just need to select 1 loop which means it will play once and never loop
Simon
--
Sales/Support