Quad ArtNet Node

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

kspehar
New Forumor

Quad ArtNet Node

Post by kspehar »

Hi,

I've got a new Quad ArtNet Node (http://www.ulrichradig.de/home/index.ph ... ad-art-net) and I recognized the following problem:

I'm normally patching 3 universes to the FC box and next 4 universes to ArtNet nodes on a 2.0.0.95; 255.0.0.0 IP address, properly selecting also outgoing universes. I'm always getting message, that universe #2, #3 and #4 are not detected, while universe #1 is detected and working fine. Please note, that DMX Workshop and Madrix are working without a problem on all 4 universes. Maybe to mention - the situation is the same if I use LAN switch only or proper router set as 2.0.0.1 (or any other - also 2.0.0.255) gateway.

Meanwhile I'm using also four single ArtNet nodes from the same guy (http://www.ulrichradig.de/home/index.php/dmx/alias-2), which are each on its own IP address 2.0.0.91; ...92, ...93 and ...94 and all of them are correctly recognized and all 7 universes working fine in Sunlite.

Next issue is minor: I would like to have darker background of Sunlite desktop, because in most aplications the 24'' touchscreen set at even lowest brightness is way too bright? I would like to use lighter buttons on dark, possibly black background. Is this possible in actual release?

The ArtNet issue is quite urgent.

Thank you.

Klemen
kspehar
New Forumor

Re: Quad ArtNet Node

Post by kspehar »

Dear guys at Nicolaudie,

I'm sorry I wrote that post too fast - I just installed latest 2015 release and all ArtNet universes on Quad node are now working fine.

Sill I would ask for the response on background issue. Now I'm using dark grey buttons to minimize the brightness of the SL desktop.

Regards.

Klemen
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Quad ArtNet Node

Post by simonB »

It's possible to change the colour of the buttons in the software preferences. We're thinking about making a darker user interface in a future version
Simon
--
Sales/Support