Show request + some specific ADJ/Showtec issues

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

deejayyves

Show request + some specific ADJ/Showtec issues

Post by deejayyves »

Hi,

I am relatively new to Sunlite Suite 2 and I am having difficulties creating a nice show or some buttons/scenes for some of my fixtures:

- 2 x ADJ Sweeper Beam leds (8 rgb leds)
- 2 x ADJ Dotz tbat system (4 rgb leds)
- 2 x ADJ 16 Freq led strobe

Would someone be so kind to create some nice basic shows for this set up ? I could then use these as a basis/example and create some other ones myself.
My particular problems are: I am unable to select "easytime" for these fixtures (only easystep).
Can the rgbs be selected as a RECT ? Anyone any suggestions for a show ?
For the ADJ 16 Freq strobe: in 1 channel mode, you only have the buit-in shows, but no dimmer/shutter. So if I want to use the 1 ch mode, I am unable to use the basic "strobe" function (all 16 lights on-off). In other modes, you have a dimmer/shutter, but no ption to select the built in shows. Any solutions or suggestions here?
I also have 4 x Showtec Indigo Beam MKII: after creating a page, and when I select the pan/tilt function for all 4 fixtures, only fixtures 2, 3 & 4 actually follow the pan/tilt moves. Fixture 1 does not respond. When I select fixture 1 individually, it does follow the pan/tilt movements. What could be the problem/solution here?

Many thanks in advance for your help and advice!

Best,
DJ Yves