Locking pc stops the show

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

Dojec
Experienced Forumor

Locking pc stops the show

Post by Dojec »

I was running some scene's and switches when I locked the pc ( win 7 ) because I had to go to the stage and didn't wanted someone to 'play' with the lights. But locking ( windows key - L ) also stopped the scene's and switches to work. They all turned black.
Meaning I had to unlock the pc and leave it unprotected.
Can you check it that even when locking the pc, the current scene's en switches still work?
Ben
Super Forumor

Re: Locking pc stops the show

Post by Ben »

Hi Dojec,

That's strange we have tested it on all the work PC's here in the office and can't replicate the problem, when we lock the screen the scenes still play continuously like before.

Please could you check you are using the latest version of the software and firmware on your device. What device are you using and does this happen when connected over USB? Maybe you could try connecting via ethernet and seeing if you still have the same problem.

Alternatively here is a link to the Access Privileges page of the user manual. It has all the details of how the software can be locked and password protected.
http://manuals.nicolaudie.com/en/343-39 ... Sb9Aj6.htm
Benno
--
Product Support