ScanLibraryEditor

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

papla

ScanLibraryEditor

Post by papla »

Hello everybody,

i have got a Little Problem with my moving head Prisma

it is a led Moving head and on channel 13 there is a rotating Prisma
dmx value 0-7 open
dmx value 8-134 Prisma on
dmx value 135-255 Rotation

the Problem is the moving head does not activate the Prisma when i push the button for "Prisma on"!
i always have to activate rotating Prisma first, then the Prisma appears and rotates. then i can activate the button for Prisma without Rotation and the rotating stops. as soon as i use ´the button for open, the button for Prisma on without Rotation does not work any more and i have to select Prisma with Rotation again first.

i found out when i use the faders and slowly go from dmx value 0 to dmx value 8 the Prisma apears normaly.
so the Problem might be, that when i push the button for Prisma on the dmx value jumps directly to dmx value 134, and the moving head does not like that.
i made the moving head Profile in scanlibrary Editor myself and what i tried then was to set the Default value for Prisma on to dmx value 8. but no matter where i put the fader next to the "Prisma on" function the button always sets the dmx value to 134.
i tryed to make new Shows and patch the moving head new after reprogramming the Profile but nothing worked.

i added a button "no function" with dmx value from 100 - 134 and then everything worked perfect. but i dont like the no function button in my page!
i also tryed to set the "Prisma on" function to proportional and to step mode but this also did not work!

what can i do to set the Default dmx value for the Prisma on button to 8 ???

thank you for your help
regards Patrick
Attachments
SunliteSuitePrisma1.jpg
SunliteSuitePrisma1.jpg (99.53 KiB) Viewed 3609 times
SunliteSuitePrisma.jpg
SunliteSuitePrisma.jpg (233.13 KiB) Viewed 3609 times
Superbaloo8
Experienced Forumor

Re: ScanLibraryEditor

Post by Superbaloo8 »

Hello,

You have stange behaviour, or maybe I did'nt understand everything well (that's strongly possible!)

To repeat yourself:
- 0-7 = No prism
- 8-134 = Prism On
- 135-255 = Prism Rotation with speed increase/decrease

The first preset "0-7 No Prism" is working as expected (Note: If you don't want to have this preset as a switch, you can untick it when adding the fixture page in Sunlite, or after instantiation, simple delete the switch button)
2016-03-18 23_37_43-New page with Scanlibrary wizard (Step 4-6).png
2016-03-18 23_37_43-New page with Scanlibrary wizard (Step 4-6).png (110.76 KiB) Viewed 3601 times
The second preset "8-134 Prism On" is only working when the value is 8, so you just have to move the scrollbutton to the value you want, move it to 8, or edit the value "70", and change it to 8, also working (Note: Here is the stange behavior, are you sure that the dmx canal is made with the preset you have? Maybe the value are different, to test it, check one by one the several value (within an editor for example), and see what happen really on your device)

You will have something like that:
2016-03-18 23_33_50-Calendrier.png
2016-03-18 23_33_50-Calendrier.png (23.75 KiB) Viewed 3601 times
Sunlite Suite 2
  • Interface Economy Class
  • Akai APC mini, Akai APC 40 mkII & Elation Midicon
LightJockey
  • @MixLightEvent (31) France
  • @Podium La Peña 31 (31) France
Spb8 Lighting - Sunlite Suite 2 Services
Forum Français Sunlite Suite