SAUDI8 acting crazy please help!

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

adam1976
New Forumor

SAUDI8 acting crazy please help!

Post by adam1976 »

One of the clubs i install for recently upgraded their computer to a windows 10 system 64bit. I didnt install the sunlite software their computer IT guy did but now the once work horse sun-lite box is doing weird things and i cant get it to opperate properly at all.

Here's what happens
when sunlite SAUDI8 box (one with the on-board memory) is plugged into any usb jack it freezes the software, the DMX present (red light) goes out immediately, the computer doesnt load any drivers etc.. It appears to display and error code on the digital readout E03 then E02 or E0302 not sure how its supposed to be expressed. As soon as i unplug the dongle the system un-freezes itself. However, never can get it to recognize and work properly. I plug in my slightly newer dongle Basic Class but everything works fine. I need someones help on what to do. Oh and i almost forgot if a

The box is not bad because i can plug it into the old computer and it loads and works fine. anybody have any idea on this? is windows 10 causing this crap or drivers ?? please help i need to get this thing up and running
Lightwerk Labs - Phoenix, AZ USA
:D
nick
Maxi Forumor

Re: SAUDI8 acting crazy please help!

Post by nick »

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your message.

I think this kind of problem is best submitted to our repair and fix centre here: https://store.nicolaudie.com/repair

It will ask you to enter your device serial number which can be found using HardwareManager.exe. Please include details about which versions of Sunlite Suite 2 you are using on your old and new computer. It could be that your firmware simply needs updating but we'll find out.

Kind Regards,

Nick.
Nicolaudie Tech Support