is forum active? Cycle problem.

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

ridasal

is forum active? Cycle problem.

Post by ridasal »

1. Is this forum active? No response, and only old posts - no recent topics?? Where should I look for recent dates?

2. Is there a limit to the number of entries in a "cycle" (suite 2) - after which the software becomes frozen for 15 mins when you press "stop" or "activate the cycle/ edit" untill the buffer finishes saving?? I'm using Win 10, with plenty of ram and hard drive space. FC+ .Internal MIDI is working.

3. I want to program a full 2 hour show on MTC -MIDI. Is this better done on a single cycle, or a group of cycles, or Easy Show? How do I offset the start time for a cycle- where is offset for this in suite 2?

4. The user manual and videos are short. Is there more comprehensive literature, project-based training online, etc?

Thanks,
ridasal
nick
Maxi Forumor

Re: is forum active? Cycle problem.

Post by nick »

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

> 1. Is this forum active? No response, and only old posts - no recent topics?

Yes this forum is still active and monitored by Nicolaudie staff. However, the forum does take lower priority than support tickets as it is designed to be user-to-user support. For assistance I would recommend starting a support ticket.

> 2. Is there a limit to the number of entries in a "cycle" (suite 2) - after which the software becomes frozen for 15 mins

This is the first time I have heard of this problem. I have made a quick test and was unable to replicate it.
Have you tried in the latest beta version, dated 11 Feb 2019?
https://storage.googleapis.com/nicolaud ... e2Beta.exe
If this does not solve it, please create a support ticket, describe how to create the problem and include a copy of your showfile (.shw). If the showfile is large, share it using dropbox or similar.

Please start a support ticket using the 'Support Center' button at the page below ...
https://store.sunlitepro.com/

> 3. Is this better done on a single cycle, or a group of cycles, or Easy Show?

This is down to your preference. Do you want to use audio and/or video with your show?

> 4. The user manual and videos are short. Is there more comprehensive literature, project-based training online, etc?

I am sorry we do not have any more comprehensive literature. We will be creating a new manual for Sunlite Suite 3 which will build on the previous manual and include more detail.

Kind Regards,

Nick.
Nicolaudie Tech Support