Button resets other button even if option to reset is not checked

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

sixstorm1

Button resets other button even if option to reset is not checked

Post by sixstorm1 »

I have 3 groups of buttons: color, gobo and position. The color and gobo buttons keeps resetting themselves when I select a position/movement button even if "Reset other buttons when activated" is not checked in the buttons of the position group. Why?

I have the latest version of Sunlite Suite 2.
adam1976
New Forumor

Re: Button resets other button even if option to reset is not checked

Post by adam1976 »

they are resetting becuase your movement buttons also call for a specific color and/or gobo pattern. If you select a button that has an attribute such as a gobo that has a higher priority set then the gobo you have activated it will then release the one that of lessor priority. There is in the settings of your movment to not release other buttons ... i cant recall where it is but play around with it you will find it in those settings. You can see the attributes (gobo,color) etc by right clicking on your movement and choose EDIT. make sure your looking at the Channels tab at bottom of edit screen. you then can see all the attributes effected by your movement button. What I do and you may want to do same is turn off with the icon that looks like an off switch (red line on it) on your left when looking at channels ...click and drag that to the top of the faders you dont want the movment to control so turn off your gobo and color faders just drag the off button on to each then save and exit then try hitting your movement button again and it sholdnt effect your gobo and colors then. hope this helps sorry dont have any screen capture on my phone to show pics
Lightwerk Labs - Phoenix, AZ USA
:D