troubles with suite 2 sdk drivers, and no backward compat.

SUITE2-BC SUITE2-EC SLESA-U8

Moderators: simonB, nick, florent, dylan, Ben

schwartzpeter

troubles with suite 2 sdk drivers, and no backward compat.

Post by schwartzpeter »

Hi.
i m developping schwartzpeter and whitecat project :[url] http://karistouf.free.fr/developpement%20logiciel.html[/
url]
1 and a half year ago I have included the sunlite 5-6C inside schwartzpeter, working ok, without troubles, on 32bits architecture.

I recevied from bruno the last Sunlite 8 device and downloaded the new updated sdk for sunlite suite 2.

while coding the adaptation, i discovered that the siudi 8 i received had no fimware ( slimini asking me the tools.exe).

I say to myself, ok, no trouble, i will code first with the eco sidui 6C i have, and i will see after how to upgrade the firmware of this brand new siudi 8

I installed on my Pc the suidi developper kit and made installation of drivers, and pluged to my pc the siudi 6C

Finding a lot of unexpected latencies in whitecat while coding it, i made a try with schwartzpeter, wich is very well working with siudi 5 and 6C with dashard2006.dll ( 87k).

Owowow .... nothing working, nore lighting on this 32 bits PC working with the brand new sdk downloaded.

I made replacement of the updated dll: owowowo lagging lagging lagging.

So, in front of me i have :
- a siudi 6C ecopack no more working on same code, instructions and dll, with the new driver kit installed( backward compatibility trouble, i suppose)
- a siudi 8 without firmware
- headers of 6C and 8 are ok, nothing suspect

your help will be VERY appreciated to solve this trouble....
yours, christoph