old stick controller to Stick-2c

Sunlite Touch Sensitive Intelligent Control Keypad

Moderators: simonB, nick, florent, Ben

adam1976
New Forumor

old stick controller to Stick-2c

Post by adam1976 »

hi one of my clients has an old stick 1 on their wall that has went bad and we are going to replace it with a small simple Stick 2c and we want to get the programs onto ESA to be able to modify maybe but upload them to the new controller . We plug in the stick 1 and in every computer we try it doesn't recognize at all anything plugged in usb . I don't have a mini SD reader so was hoping the controller will act as the reader and be able to download its programming into ESA. we use the hardware manager and ESA2 and ESA pro and nothing finds this Stick1 controller . it lights up and shows programming but nothing to get computer to recognize even something plugged in

PLEASE HELP!
Lightwerk Labs - Phoenix, AZ USA
:D
adam1976
New Forumor

Re: old stick controller to Stick-2c

Post by adam1976 »

I have tried countless configurations to get the info off the stick by ESA , ESA2, 32 and 64 bit and had no luck. If the DMX output chip has been blown will this prevent the USB from working and not detect any USB STICK controllers ?? Any otrher suggestions... i am having a hell of a time finding a mini SD card adapter just micro SD adaptwers. am i missing somthing here?
Lightwerk Labs - Phoenix, AZ USA
:D