Blackout by port? / last call

Sunlite Touch Sensitive Intelligent Control Keypad

Moderators: simonB, nick, florent, Ben

tpm
New Forumor

Blackout by port? / last call

Post by tpm »

Hello there!
I've got an issue concerning programming the Stick-DE3 with ESA Pro.
In this scenario I have several rooms. in 3 of those rooms I need the possibility to switch on the light easely (for guest, or cleaning lady for e.g.). There are 2 push-buttons for the ports provided for it.
Instead of having a scene with DMX off (level 0), can I make a blackout for this area?

Other idea: Is it possible to make kind of last call?
for e.g. push-button to activate a port and scene x. --> Same, or other push-button to activate the last scene before scene x. Is this possible?
Ben
Super Forumor

Re: Blackout by port? / last call

Post by Ben »

Hi there,

I not sure if I fully understand your question but will try and help.

Point a) A blackout is DMX 0, you can create this by putting an empty scene into ESA Pro.

Point b) Unfortunately your last call idea is not possible in ESA Pro.

Hope this helps.
Benno
--
Product Support
tpm
New Forumor

Post by tpm »

Hello again.
Yes, in the end it is a last call required.

Referring to this I have another question/idea: Is it possible to set the DE3 on standby by a trigger (external Push Button)? With the "First Start* Function "Scene Recovery" could be a "last call function" generated.
tpm
New Forumor

Post by tpm »

Oh, I just noticed that the standby idea doesn't work in this case. There are some other scenes in other areas that still have to run.

But it would still be interesting if there is a remote (by trigger) on/off function possible.
Ben
Super Forumor

Post by Ben »

Hi there,

No remote trigger to turn the device off unfortunately. You may be aware that we have a free app available that can connect to your device in stand alone over the wireless network. This would enable you to control your scenes as you wish, including a blank scene for lights off. Not sure if that would be useful but wanted to make you aware if you haven't heard about it.

http://manuals.nicolaudie.com/en/755-75 ... Sb9Aj6.htm
Benno
--
Product Support