Mydmx 3.0 should be supported in SS3 Beta

New features and a new user interface.

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, Ben

stephenrolah
New Forumor

Mydmx 3.0 should be supported in SS3 Beta

Post by stephenrolah »

I paid for Sunlite Suite 2 like everyone else and they get device support for the SS3 Beta, You are basically saying we’re not going to include the mydmx 3.0 driver. Those customers will just have to buy the finished product when it’s released. Why the difference. Adding the USB driver is an inconsequential thing. No programming needed because all the final DMX packets are abstracted and exactly the same when they reach the driver layer. Will you please bring this up to a developer. I’m sure they’ll have it done in 5 minutes or less and then I can participate in the Beta as part of my purchase of Sunlite Suite 2 just like everybody else.
stephenrolah
New Forumor

Re: Mydmx 3.0 should be supported in SS3 Beta

Post by stephenrolah »

Ok, for the MyDmx 3.0 Controller users, you can go to store.dmxsoft.com, login, ask a question at the bottom, ask to have the Sunlite Suite 3 licence added to your mydmx3 so that you can participate in the beta and they will add it to your device, up to some point expiration date. They gave me 8 months. Up to 14 June 2018. They respond pretty quickly.
stephenrolah
New Forumor

Post by stephenrolah »

Alright, I syncronized mydmx3 controller on dmxsoft, and I now have the license loaded. Also now, when I start SS3 the mydmx3 controller says PC, so we now have a good USB connection. However, in the SS3 Beta, it does not detect my controller. I use the SUSHI option in SS2. I've tried all the controller options and they all fail to detect the mydmx3 controller. Does something have to happen in software and now we're back at mydmx people have to wait and buy it?
nick
Maxi Forumor

Post by nick »

Hi Stephen,

Sorry for the confusion about compatibility. Sunlite 3 is now compatible with the Sunlite Suite 3 beta.

Please head over to the DMX store and select the free 30 day trial https://store.dmxsoft.com/.

You will need download the latest beta, dated 24th October 2017.
https://storage.googleapis.com/nicolaud ... e3Beta.exe

Kind Regards,

Nick.
Nicolaudie Tech Support