Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, Ben

EVOLVEINSTALL
Experienced Forumor

S3 - Continue Beta Bugs

Post by EVOLVEINSTALL »

Previous 19th?

Saving is extremely Slow
Saving also Pauses Artnet Output
When S3 Crashes - Screen layout is always reset upon re-opening and not saved within showfile
Upon initial start up - Pressing a Scene which only holds colour data - It Pauses the whole system for 2 seconds

Oct 25 Downloaded

Page Custom layouts do not work

Other Notes

If you have a Scene which is set to 'Reset all switches upon activation'
If you have a Mover chase - Circle - and this master Scene is pressed.
The X will snap 0, and Y to 0 then fade into new position.

Buttons - Not big enough - text field is not big enough - have to wait a second with mouse hoovering over to actually see what the button states.

Layouts - why can sizing not be automatic? also upon reset with every page open - you can not adjust window sizes.
EVOLVEINSTALL
Experienced Forumor

Re: S3 - Continue Beta Bugs

Post by EVOLVEINSTALL »

Oct 28th

Visual Issue on Mappings - Seems to relocate fixtures that are within a Groups Rect, if you move, we get told off and fixture relocates position correctly.

NOT FOUND CAUSE...

Whilst editing a file with 1000 RGBW Pixels. If i re-patched - the Fixture mapping loses its Custom mapping positions and becomes 1 long horizontal line..Will not save that show file...

Also, When saving - My hard DMX lines also pause as well as my previous ARTNET comment - Saving still means i have enough time to boil a cold kettle...

Seemed i suffered a Midi Crash - Software did not alert me to Report.

Would seem a bug fix happened regarding the fading between 'Reset all Switches/Scenes' and Pan and Tilts (Other notes) Thank you.
EVOLVEINSTALL
Experienced Forumor

Post by EVOLVEINSTALL »

I think i will be dead before Lenght spelling is fixed within Timelines..

Seems that when adding Colour effects into Timeline, this is a Subtract Switch - so its mono colour (White and Black), but somehow generates with colours and splits the timelines colour channels even with all channels selected.

Also

Groups Rect

If you edit an existing groups rect - move the map - You get warned - Fine. But then it will not automatically add the new fixtures into the timeline. So you have to Copy and Paste the effect, delete the fixture time line and then grab 'ALL' fixtures into a new timeline and Paste.
Also, it will ask what channels you want included, If you de-selected the White channel upon an RGBW. It will then split the timeline into 3 Colour channels making it more confusing.
Attachments
Screenshot (122).png
Screenshot (122).png (137.31 KiB) Viewed 1465 times
EVOLVEINSTALL
Experienced Forumor

Post by EVOLVEINSTALL »

Creating new Layouts causes a complete crash
EVOLVEINSTALL
Experienced Forumor

Post by EVOLVEINSTALL »