controling speed whit DMX in

*DISCONTINUED* SLESA - SL512EC - SL512BC - SLMEV

Moderators: simonB, florent, dylan

Matthieu

controling speed whit DMX in

Post by Matthieu »

is it posible to control the speed buton of a shape?
i put a movement of my movinghead in a scene and added a DMX in channel to it but i would like to be able to controll the speed whit the same DMX channel (or an other channel) is there a way to do that ? If not would you consider adding the feature to sunlite that way it will be easyer to controll my show.
olso it would be handy to be able to have a chase on the coller of my WL250 by that i mean to be able to insert 2 or 3 collors and be able to change the speed of the cross over from one collor to the other.

thank you
Lightsounds

Re: controling speed whit DMX in

Post by Lightsounds »

Matthieu wrote:is it posible to control the speed buton of a shape?
i put a movement of my movinghead in a scene and added a DMX in channel to it but i would like to be able to controll the speed whit the same DMX channel (or an other channel) is there a way to do that ? If not would you consider adding the feature to sunlite that way it will be easyer to controll my show.
olso it would be handy to be able to have a chase on the coller of my WL250 by that i mean to be able to insert 2 or 3 collors and be able to change the speed of the cross over from one collor to the other.

thank you
I have been trying to do that too.
I have been playing around with the page settings to see if you can have a master control of speed for the whole page. No luck yet. If i get it working, i will let you know.

SUNLITE PEOPLE - Can you make it so you can control speed with a slider from DMX in?
roberto
Maxi Forumor

Post by roberto »

There is a maste control for the Speed on the whole page.
Go to "Page" "Settings" "Trigger" and there you will find "Speed"
easy_gtr
New Forumor

Post by easy_gtr »

hay i never figer it out what's the diferent betwen EC and FC. there is this new interface that has a switch that turns the in dmx in to output and u get 1024 chanels. it is suposed to replace the 512 interface. anybody use that already. i want to get that thats why im asking.

i control the speed with the F5 F6 all the page and F7 F8 the activated button. it works just fine with me.

one more thing. i never tryed to conect light console with the interface. how does it work?
ROCK N' ROLL