Master page phasing

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

mattharris19
Junior Forumor

Master page phasing

Post by mattharris19 »

I want to create a scene on the master page using 2 different fixture pages of intelligent fixtures. When I create a scene on the master page, it does not store any of the phasing information that was applied on the fixture page. I realize I can add phasing on the new master page scene but If I used multiple fixture pages to create the scene, I can't phase one group of fixtures individually . Any idea?
RichterMC
Maxi Forumor

Re: Master page phasing

Post by RichterMC »

Hi,

you try to create a new scene on the Masterpage with the "as you see now" feature, right ?
It seems that the "as you see now" feature has some problems, I talked about this with Simon already.
The phasing is also not saved when you use "as you see now" on one fixture page only.
There seems to be some problems with speed settings of a "as you see now" created scene, too.

I think Dylan and Simon will look into this, the "as you see now" feature is one of most important and best in Suite2.
It really has to work "wysiwyg"

Best Gernot
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

We're working on this, but it is very complicated. Imagine you have the phase dial at 50% on 1 page, the phase dial at 25% on another page, you create a new master page button "As you see now" and then change the phasing again, you will basically be phasing the phasing! Dylan is going to look into this but I don't know how long it will take or if it will be ready in next weeks release. I understand how important the phasing is though.

p.s. I have re-written the "button dials" manual topic, let me know if the phasing section makes sense as it is a difficult concept and I don't know if I have explained this well enough
Simon
--
Sales/Support
MarkoftheWild
Experienced Forumor

Post by MarkoftheWild »

simonB wrote: I have re-written the "button dials" manual topic, let me know if the phasing section makes sense as it is a difficult concept and I don't know if I have explained this well enough
Seems ok to me. It looks like you redid some of the manual though...now i have to read it all over again! hahahah I should read it once a week anyway to get a better grasp of S2
Mark Green
Mark of the Wild
PO Box 1102
Talkeetna, Alaska
907-744-1633 (mobile)
907-562-6689 (office)
www.markofthewild.com
[email protected]
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

Yes, I'm not quite done yet, up to the dealing with fixtures chapter, should be done for the end of next week
Simon
--
Sales/Support