Suite 2 easy console tool

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

TecAlpha
Junior Forumor

Suite 2 easy console tool

Post by TecAlpha »

Hello,

I have been working with the beta of suite 2 for a little bit now, and i was wondering a couple of things concerning the console tool.
First off, where is the easy console tool in suite 2?
Second, using the easy console tool from sunlite 2006 to make a console, how can i import that console into suite 2?
And third, i noticed you added a "grouping" function to the encoders on the BCF2000, is that a new ability using a new easy console tool, or can i do that in the sunlite 2006 version?
I also read in another forum that it was unknown whether the midi feedback was working, and i did some testing and found out that it works wonderfully.

Thanks for your help,
T.J.
N.Webber
Junior Forumor

Re: Suite 2 easy console tool

Post by N.Webber »

I also read in another forum that it was unknown whether the midi feedback was working, and i did some testing and found out that it works wonderfully.
TecAlpha,

Did you manage to get MIDI feedback from SL to the BCF200 on SL2006?
If so, I would love to learn how...

Thanks,

N.Webber
http://www.boniton.co.il
http://www.bt-12.com Balanced Tilting Sounds Better...
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

Hi T.J

We are in the process of building a new Easy Console tool which will be more powerful and easier for everybody to use. I'm afraid you will have to wait a few weeks though!

The MIDI feedback should work fine, if not let me know. We will be adding options to filter a MIDI input and MTC device if you have several devices connected and don't want them interfering with each other.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
TecAlpha
Junior Forumor

Post by TecAlpha »

N. Webber,

I was referring to the midi feedback in suite 2, not sl2006.

Simon,

Thanks for your quick response, I'll be looking forward to the new tool when it comes out.

T.J.