Hi

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

Xxtony13xx
New Forumor

Hi

Post by Xxtony13xx »

'My name is tony . The only reason i bought sunlite suite 2 is because a have 12 american dj mega pixel led bars and i wanted to create some matrix effects like scroling text and stuff but for some reason i cant do it .. I called nicoladie america since i live in the US abd they told me that there was a issue with the profile for this kind of lights and he was going to e mail me a profile that was good for this lights but he never did and i dont wanna b stuck with this expensive software and not use it can some one help me please ... Thanx by the way the software i use is sunlite suit 2
Beta and the interface in ec..[/b]
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Hi

Post by simonB »

Hi Tony

How long ago did you send Nicolaudie America the profile? They usually get back to you with the correct profile in about a week. If it has been longer then let me know and I will chase this up.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
Xxtony13xx
New Forumor

Post by Xxtony13xx »

Oh it was like 2 days ago .. I guess i have to wait .. Ok i hope they get back at me soon i was jus concern becase the guy told me that he was going to email me the profile the same day!!! Thanx a lot simon i really apreciate it i hope i can solve this problem soon..
Xxtony13xx
New Forumor

Post by Xxtony13xx »

I already got the new profile for mi lights .. When i did the matrix effects on the computer where the fixure window is it looks great its exactly what i want my fixures to look like but when i connect the lights to the computer it doest look right everything works . The preloaded macros and everething else and the dmx adress its the right one what do you thing its wrong ???